Wednesday, July 31, 2013

VisDare 31: Focused

There was a time when I would have thought the following photo to be too plain, too ordinary, too predictable to use.

And then I became a seasoned VisDare veteran. I read (and still read, even if I don't have a chance to comment) VisDare entries week after week after week.

Almost two years of continuous VisDare reading has taught me this: You people can spin gold out of ANY kind of photographic straw.

And this one ain't straw, y'all.

What do you think? Comic? Creepy? Gritty? Fantastical? You decide!

New to the VisDare family? Rules below....!



RULES:

150 words - or less.
Post entry to your blog and "link in" using the link tool below.
No blog? Post your 150 words in the comments below.
(Please - no erotica or graphic violence.)
DON'T FORGET to read and comment on others' entries!!
As always - thanks for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment